YOTM club | 2019 Monthly membership
When will my subscription be billed?
When you sign up for the YOTM club you will be billed for your first shipment. The cut-off to join for any specific month is the 15th EST. If you join after this date you will start with the following months shipment. You will be billed on the 1st of every month for 1 skein + shipping & handling. An email is automatically sent at the end of each month to remind you of an upcoming charge. You can choose to cancel at anytime.
YOTM Club member details
You must create an account when you sign-up for the club, and be logged in to have access to the below perks
- Active club members can use code YOTM2019 to enjoy a 10% off discount when participating in regular updates from January 1st - December 1st, 2019. The code is not valid for the month of December. If you cancel your membership the code will stop working on that date
- The code must be used at the time of purchase, it cannot be applied to existing orders
- The code is only valid for yarn purchases, cannot be applied towards future YOTM subscriptions, kit collaborations, project bags, swag etc.
- Club members will also have access to an exclusive area of the shop with overstock of previous club colourways. This means if you join the club in the summer and there is overstock from January you will be able to add this skein to your collection as well
- Members will also have advanced access to some seasonal updates such as the "Valentine's Day" and "Holidays in July" launch update
- I will be primarily dyeing on my Bliss base but may choose to upgrade to one of my other bases for some months
- If you place an order during a regular update between the 1st and 20th of the month I try my best to catch them and combine it with your YOTM order. Any excess shipping is refunded when the package is shipped
Are you on Ravelry? So am I! Make sure to join The Cozy Knitter Ravelry group to chat about each months shipment, check out the spoiler thread if you are so inclined and participate in the Sock-a-thon and more!
Join the fun on Instagram, please use #thecozyknitteryotmclub or #TCKyotmclub to share your acquisitions, WIPs and FOs