Notes on International Shipping:
I use a shipping partner called Chit Chats Express, they work with a collection of shipping providers to ship packages throughout Canada, the United States and international destinations. All shipments are shipped Delivered-Duty-Unpaid (DDU), please note duty and taxes may be assessed upon delivery and is the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping is charged upon checkout, please note as Advent skeins are a pre-order postal rates may change between the order date and the shipping date (mid-October) should there be a significant price increase you will be required to pay the difference. Likewise should the actual shipping cost come in under what you originally paid a refund will be provided
- There can be nuances for these shipments as they pass through various customs checkpoints in different countries with different methods for handling.
- Shipments bound for international destinations may be subject to customs inspections, customs duties and taxes. Any fees assessed at the port of entry is the sole responsibility of the customer
- A tracking code will be provided upon shipment of your order
- If there is a complication with the delivery of your shipment, the carrier in the destination country may try to contact the recipient by phone number to confirm any details required for delivery or to notify of any outstanding duties or taxes. Please ensure you enter a valid phone number
- Due to the complicated nature of transporting international shipments, returns are not possible
Advent orders will be shipping to the following destinations:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States